Steve has represented New Zealand in cycling on a
number of occasions and rode for the MICHE Professional Cycling Team
(based in Italy).
As well as winning national championships and many provincial titles he has competed in the Tour of Wellington nine times, the Tour of Southland six times and the New Caledonia Tour twice.
Steve became the National Road Point Series champion in 2002 and this title was added to his long list of podium placings for many other international tours and one day events.
If a cycling event is on the New Zealand calendar then chances are Steve has been there and can assist you.
Steve has been coaching since 2001 and below is just a snapshot of his further involvement when it comes to supporting and helping NZ cycling:
· Director and mechanic for the Mico-Protrain Cycling team
· Manager and mechanic for the Tahiti Tour, Cycling New Zealand
· Breads of Europe - All about Plumbing Cycling team support crew
· Regional Commissaire
· Driver for Chief Commissaire for numerous UCI Tours
· Operations manager and assistant race director for Jorge Sandoval for the UCI New Zealand Mens Cycle Classic and UCI Women's Tour of New Zealand
If you are unsure if we can help you or if you want to discuss our services further, email us at email@example.com OR call us 027 477 8673